Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Museum with 2 free camper places on the parking lot,


We were driving when my husband spotted the sign of our National glass museum. So we turned around to visit the museum.
It feels comfortable to have our own driving home with you. And the feeling of freedom that goes with it is part of van fun.
When we arrived at the parking place we saw that the museum parking has 2 places for vans to stay the night. What a nice idea.

(works I photographed in the museum from Aida Bakhtiari De jacht and Jens Pfeifer Golden cut the drop is from an installation in the garden) . As you can see I made photo's of details in a way I liked the works best.

In Leerdam you can find the National glass museum and visit the glass studio. (Notice studio and museum are not on the same spot)
http://www.nationaalglasmuseum.nl/english/address-a-getting-here 

For me as an artist who loves glass I noticed that working with this material is very hard for me. My first impulse is creating with my hands.And hot glass is not something very touchable. But I enjoyed the experience very much.
But be aware that if you want to join a workshop in the glass studio you have to make reservations in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment